Ensure your feet remain cool, dry and comfortable thanks to the breathable mesh used in the upper of this indoor court shoe. The mesh works to actively and efficiently wick away the build up of sweat and moisture caused when training or playing to remove any chance of distraction or discomfort. The mesh is also extremely lightweight and comfortable on your feet and creates ventilation to allow cool air to enter and warm air to pass through so you can maintain your optimum performance, for longer. High stability in lateral movements is made possible due to the layering of synthetic overlays which add protection and stability to give you a full range of motion in all directions.
EVA has been used in the midsole to provide cushioning and comfort to propel your movements on and around the court. Having the extra cushioning will allow you to generate extra spring and bounce in your jumps without having discomfort or pain in the landing while the EVA will also protect you against shock, absorbing it on impact to lessen the amount of strain placed on your joints as well as minimising the potential risk of injury.
Non-Marking Rubber Outsole
The non-marking rubber outsole offers strong grip on a variety of surfaces, both indoor and outdoor. Dynamotion flex grooves provide enhanced forefoot stability and maximum ground contact to deliver a support and solid core to play from so you always have the edge over your opponents.
- Breathable Mesh Upper - Wicks away sweat and moisture to leave your feet dry and comfortable.
- Ventilation - Allows cool air in and warm air out.
- Synthetic Overlays - Adds durability and support to the construction.
- EVA Midsole - Provides cushioning and comfort.
- Non-Marking Rubber Outsole - Provides grip and traction on a number of surfaces.
- Dynamotion Flex Grooves - Enhances forefoot stability.