The Victor P9210 indoor shoes are top of the range and offer a great deal of comfort as they are equipped with the Double-Mesh-Material. This material will bring you extra stability and an exceptional amount of cushioning.
On top of this high quality comfort, the double mesh material will provide the shoes with extra breathability. Furthermore, the layer of carbon reinforces the midsole and attracts shocks with the goal of effectively circulating the air under the sole. Lastly, this enhances grip on the court.
The Victor P9210 shoe integrates the following advanced Victor technologies :
- V-Durable+ : the internal surface in the forefoot is equipped with protective coating and an extra layer for additional endurance and resistance
- Neo Duplex : excellent combination for your joints as the EnergyMax 3.0 on the top and the Light Resilient EVA sole on the bottom offer extra layers of cushioning and are biomechanically crafted
- Carbon Power : layer of three-dimensional carbon fibre to ensure sole stability and reduce discomfort at the arch area that could derive from twisting
- EnergyMax V : improves shock absorption at the heel area when you move forwards and reinforces the bounce capacity at the heel area when you are moving quickly and defensively
- Light Resilient EVA : This innovative light, highly resistant and durable sole has been enhanced in order to offer an even longer life span and reduced weight. This increases flexibility and takes a load off of your muscles when you are exercising intensively.
- Breathing : breathable mesh on the side of the shoe is used to increase ventilation and create a more comfortable environment for your feet