The Gel technology is available in the front and the back and is associated with the Solyte midsole for better cushioning than the previous versions and lighter weight.
The Challenger shoe’s life span is excellent as there is reinforcement available in the key areas of the shoe, such as the toes and the interior part of the foot.
This elegant and high quality shoe can be worn by all players who are looking for stability and durability.
Technical Details :
– Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® : The ASICS GEL system is probably the most famous innovation by Asics. In order to provide the best possible shock absorption, there are GEL units that are strategically placed in the midsole. Various components are used for the ASICS GEL cushioning system. Depending on positioning, the GEL unit in silicone is encapsulated with polyurethane. The shape of the unit is also linked to the position and action.
– Trusstic System : very light technology throughout the sole for more stability
– P-Guard Reinforcement : reinforced resistance around the toes and on the areas of that shoe that are most likely to experience wear and tear
– AHAR+ : the most resistant rubber is placed in key areas of the outsole in order to offer more grip and durability
– Solyte Midsole : lighter midsole, but just as stable as EVA
– Anti Gravel Tongue : tongue created to prevent sand or other exterior components from entering your shoe
– Ortholite sock lining in memory foam