Stability – Power – Manoeuvrability
The Babolat Drive G Lite racket is a perfect blend of power and lightness. The 255g weight will be easy to pick up and control for excellent manoeuvrability. The 33cm balance will offer more stability and increase the weight of your ball with the ability to accelerate at the end of the swing.
The 660cm² headsize will give great tolerance to the frame and limit the effects of off-center spin while giving you maximum power.
The 16×19 string pattern will give you excellent ball grip and give your balls a nice spin.
Player type :
– Beginner to intermediate level players looking for power and ease of play.
– Young players looking for lightness and power
– Cortex: Cortex technology offers more stability and a better feel for the game thanks to an exclusive construction connecting the shaft to the frame.
– Elliptic Geometry: Improved torsional strength to develop more power through the shape of the frame.
– Woofer: Longer contact between the strings and the core for more control and comfort.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
|Weight unstrung||9 oz / 255 g|
|Technology||Cortex, Woofer, Elliptic Geometry|
|Head Size||102.3 in² / 660 cm²|
|Length||26.97 in / 68.5 cm|
|Balance unstrung||12.99 in / 33 cm|
|Beam Width||23-26-23 mm|