On Court :
In opposition to the first Babolat Jet shoe that was characterised by a great amount of comfort and enhanced dynamism, this shoe will offer increased stability as well as lighter weight. Babolat concentrated on the essentials in order to allow you to quickly move all over the court. These shoes offer the necessary cushioning when you are running hard thanks to the KPRS-X technology.
The Matryx 2.0 technology has evolved in order to allow you to benefit from support that is closer to your foot as the addition of lateral thread will hold the foot.
You will be able to keep these shoes for a long period of time because they are resistant. The Michelin outsole and the addition of lateral reinforcement on the interior of the foot will protect you from sliding.
Technical Details :
– MatrYX 2.0 : reinforced woven vamp by lateral threads in order to bring light weight and support
– Active Flexion : patented technology by Babolat in order to optimise agility, favour accuracy and quick footwork
– Michelin Sole : Two experts: Michelin and Babolat provide a sole that is adapted to each size. The new stud in a S allows you to move quickly and in many different directions. Reinforced resistance when moving thanks to an exclusive rubber formulation.
– KPRS-X : Babolat developed technology to enhance cushioning at the heel level
– OrthoLite : hygenic insole with memory foam to provide immediate comfort
– Internal and lateral reinforcement in order to protect this area from deterioration
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
|Weight||10.9 oz / 308 g (size 42)|
|Color||Blue and White|
|Ground Type||CLAY COURT|