| The Babolat Propulse Fury Omni shoes offer excellent support and durability and with its dimple pattern on the sole the grip is sensational. This stylish shoe is ideal for players who like to play from the baseline.
On Court :
Do you have an aggressive game and enjoy moving laterally ? Without any doubt, this model is for you. This innovative system supports the midfoot to considerably reinforce your quick changes of direction and rough stopping.
We have not seen so much resistance to premature deterioration on the shoe market. This shoe will indeed ensure ideal life span as the outsole was made by the partnership of Michelin and Babolat. Also, the Powerbelt reinforcement cannot be neglected on the forefoot and the midfoot areas. This technology will also enhance durability.
The heel cushioning uses the KPRS-X technology, which has recently replaced the Kompressor technology. The goal is offer higher quality cushioning at the heel area. Furthermore, the Powerbelt technology contributes extra stability and support to your feet. This will tighten the toe section.
The shoe collar is less noticeable than the previous model, but still raises high enough to offer excellent ankle support.
This high quality shoe is for players who have normal to wide feet and are looking for a resistant and stable model.
Technical Details :
– Powerbelt : reinforcement at the toe section for enhanced support
– KPRS-X : innovative technology developed by Babolat to optimise cushioning at the heel area
– Ortholite sole for enhanced sweat evacuation
– Cell Shield : added reinforcement on the forefoot and the midfoot for more durability
– Michelin outsole : Michelin and Babolat have combined their expertise to create a sole that is well adapted to the practise of tennis. The innovative studs in the shape of the letter S will allow you to move quickly and in multiple directions. Also, enjoy the reinforced resistance thanks to the exclusive rubber form.
Babolat Propulse Fury Omni/Clay Mens
The Babolat Propulse Fury Omni shoes offer excellent support and durability and with its dimple pattern on the sole the grip is sensational. This stylish shoe is ideal for players who like to play from the baseline.
11.5 UK (Kids), 12 UK (Kids), 7 UK, 7.5 UK, 8 UK, UK 8.5, UK 9, UK 9.5, UK 10, UK 10.5, UK 11