Player benefits : spin – control – stability
The first main difference between the Babolat Pure Aero VS and the standard Pure Aero frame is the head size – 630cm² (98 sq. in) – down from 645 (100). The smaller size is in order to offer more control.
Secondly, the beam has a different profile – 21-23-22mm (as distinct from 23-26-23). Again, this is all aimed at providing better control and feel.
Weighing 305 grams with a 31.5cm balance, this racket will bring you extra stability on all shots. The 16×20 string pattern will allow you to hit a great deal of spin and it will optimise your control.
Type of player :
– Although the differences from the standard Pure Aero may seem slight on paper, this is a very different racket and is intended solely for advanced players with very good and consistent technique.
– Aeromodular³ : Aerodynamic frame shape to maximise the racquet head’s penetration in the air for more spin.
– Cortex Pure Feel : Babolat and SMAC (French Aerospace Business) have added the SMACWRAP material, used in the aerospace industry, to the racquet to reduce vibrations. This material is integrated in the frame’s graphite to reduce impact shock and obtain better feel.
– FSI Spin : Increased space between strings and Spin Grommets at the 6 and 12 o’clock points for more movement and to obtain more spin
– CarbonPLYStabilizer : technology created in collaboration with Chomarat, a French automobile and aeronautics specialist, and used in bikes and skis. Added to the racquet’s throat, Carbon Ply brings more stability and precision to your strokes.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
|Weight unstrung||10.8 oz / 305 g|
|Technology||Aeromodular³,FSI Spin,Cortex Pure Feel, CarbonPlyStabilizer|
|Head Size||97.65 in² / 630 cm²|
|Length||26.97 in / 68.5 cm|
|Balance unstrung||12.4 in / 31.5 cm|
|Beam Width||21-23-22 mm|