The seamless upper provides more comfort and ankle support on side movement and rough split steps. The forefoot’s flexibility and lightness will help you move faster after every ball on all surfaces.
Your feet will be effectively supported with the extra lateral reinforcement and the sole that is relatively close to the ground. This will indeed provide excellent stability. Lastly, resistance is enhanced by the addition of DragGuard technology (rubber) on the areas of the shoe that experience premature deterioration.
Technical Details :
– Ortholite system : anti-microbial system to control humidity, to keep your feet cool and minimise the effects of sweat
– DragGuard material : rubber placed in the sensitive areas for better resistance against deterioration
– Heel Grip Lining : based on criss-crossed fibres that adhere to the sock to reduce sliding at the heel
– DuraWrap technology : in the front of the foot for more resistance in the key areas when moving
– GuideGlide midsole : divided construction that centres the foot for better cushioning with reinforced lateral stability
– Outsole composed in Aosta 7.0 high density, non-marking rubber, offering grip and incredible resistance from the heel to the toes
– DRI-LEX water-proof yoke – to keep your feet dry
– K-EVA technology : for maximum cushioning at the intermeidate sole and longer durability. This is paired up with 180 Planta Support Chassis, which offers more stability when moving laterally.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
|Weight||13.2 oz / 373 g g (size 42)|
|Color||White & Black|
|Ground Type||CLAY COURT|