If you are looking for a tennis shoe that offers comfort, cushioning and resistance, the K-Swiss Receiver IV model is for you.
On Court :
Provided with an upper in synthetic and real leather, this shoe is made for all movement on the court.
This model possesses a high quality exterior sole with the AöSTA II technology, providing a dimpled pattern great for omni court or clay. The intermediate sole in rubber uses the Superfoam Cushioning technology.
This shoe will bring better stability and ideal durability on all court surfaces.
Being resistant to deterioration, the Receiver IV model is ideal for ambitious players who are looking for a comfortable shoe that will enable them to play their best!
Technical Details :
– K-EVA technology : for maximum cushioning in the intermediate sole and even more durability
– Superfoam Cushioning : brings more flexibility and stability for a great deal of comfort
– AöSTA II technology : offers a high density exterior sole for excellent durability from the heel to the toe
– 360 Plantar Support Chassis technology : Thermoplastic reinforcement at the middle of the foot, which resists non-desired torsions to bring more stability
– Durawrap Light : Light and durable material added in the areas of the shoe that experience the most wear and tear in order to protect the shoe
Weight : 369g (Size 42.5)
Surface : Omni/Clay
Colours : White and Navy Blue