This Victor Drive X 9X badminton racket is a top of the range racket that derives from the Drive X series. This racket is used by the Indonesian player, Greysia Polii and is very maneuverable, stable and accurate. This product will bring you a great deal of control and it can be used by a large variety of players.
The new Victor Drive X racket series offers power, stability and maneuverability. The Dynamic Hex and Rebound Shield features provide excellent elasticity and comfort. The weight and balance make this one of the easiest racket series to use.
The very light and thin shaft (6,6mm) lightens the weight of the racket to improve the swing inertia and power transmission.
Provided with the Free Core technology: a synthetic shaft that took years to develop, the Drive X 9X racket will allow you to reach new heights and push your limits! Being stabler and more efficient and allowing you to hit with more power and speed, you will also enjoy accurate control and you will be able to hit clean and fluid smashes.
The discreet dark blue color is brightened up with pink and light blue lines. This design represents the evolution of force and speed that this racket has to offer. The stable and versatile model is at the top of its range!
This racket is not strung, but it will be delivered with a white VBS-68 string pack.
Racket weight (strung) : 85g.
Maximum recommended tension: 28Lbs (12,5 kg)
– Hard-Cored – Inspired by military helicopters, this multi-layered structure is composed of carbon fibers, composite materials and a minimum size of material to reinforce life span and your performance level when you are playing under pressure.
– Dynamic Hex : a redefinition of the frame structure to optimize stability and swing fluidity. This hard core is also designed to respond to the needs of different builds in order to ensure more elasticity.
– Free Core : Designed by a computer simulation and aided by the molding by injection technique, this revolutionary shaft will provide you with extra maneuverability
– PYROFIL – The carbon fibre and its composites are of high quality and are developed with advanced materials that were made in Japan. The very light connections offer excellent shock absorption and enhance maneuverability.
– Nano-Fortify TR : Building on the assets of the Nano Fortify TR, the Nano Fortify TR + is designed with advanced carbon fiber that is firmer and more durable in order to provide resistance and a comfortable feeling in your hand.
– Rebound Shield : highly resilient and durable fibre glass integrated into the multi-layered conception in order to provide more elasticity and comfort
– SeventySix-76 – single grommet hole is created to offer less rubbing between strings. This reduces tension loss and effectively lengthens life span.
|Range||Victor – Drive X|
|Type of Player||Offensive / Versatile|
|Balance (in mm)||No|
|Shaft Material||High Resilient Modulus Graphite|
|Frame Composition||High Resilient Modulus Graphite + Nano Fortify TR + Hard Cored Technology|
|Beam width value||Slim|
|Type of Racket Head||Isometric|
|Original Strings||Not strung|
|Technologies||Dynamic-Hex, Free Core, Victor – Hard Cored, Nano Fortyfy TR, Victor – Pyrofil, Rebound Shield, Victor – Seventy-Six|