Version in photo is hard court version but the omni shoes are the same except for the sole .
The Wilson Kaos 2.0 shoe is an extremely light and dynamic model that matches your movement to perfection.
This second version offers a vamp that has been reviewed in order to make the shoe lighter and ensure excellent durability. The use of mesh will enable your feet to breathe. Also, the RDST+ cushioning will redistribute a maximum amount of energy back into your next step and allow you to enjoy extra comfort.
Technical Details :
– Duralast : all court outsole for increased resistance and excellent traction potential
– R-DST+ : improved cushioning in order to offer dynamism when the shoe comes in contact with the ground
– Ortholite insole with EVA Bidensity: for better comfort and exceptional cushioning
– DF2 : 9mm drop (height difference between the heel and the front of the foot)
– Skinguard : lateral reinforcement in order to guarantee excellent support during changes of direction
– Pro Torque Chassis Light : frame optimises speed as the structure is light and stable
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
8.9 oz / 253 g (size 38)