User benefits: Accuracy – Sensations – Stability
The Wilson Pro Staff 97 RF racket is one of the most demanding rackets known today. A particularly effective weapon for power players seeking stability and manoeuvrability.
Weighing in at 340g with a balance of 30.5cm, the Pro Staff 97 RF will allow players to hit the ball hard while providing added stability and manoeuvrability for players with a high level of fitness.
In addition, its 626 cm² head and thin graphite frame will enhance control and deliver exceptional playing feel.
The 16×19 string pattern is relatively open and offers more spin.
Once again become a legend with the Wilson Pro Staff 97 RF racket that will allow you to deliver heavy hitting while targeting specific areas to give your opponents a good workout.
Player Type :
– Physically and technically strong players looking for accuracy, spin and stability.
– Braided Graphite: The frame construction in Kevlar and graphite limits vibrations and enhances playing comfort and ball control.
– Braid 45: a 45-degree arrangement of kevlar fibers designed to make them breathe in order to improve stability and feel at play
– String Mapping: increasing string density to improve accuracy and feel.
– Ergo End Cap: Grip end voluntarily enlarged for better ergonomics
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
|Weight unstrung||340 g|
|Head Size||97 sq. in.|
|Balance (unstrung)||30.5 cm|
|String Pattern||16 x 19|